You can make a difference you can help change a life. You really can’t stereotype homelessness, it affects children, young adults, fathers, mothers, and seniors.
Your tax deductible contribution will go directly toward providing yoga teachers and classes into homeless shelters and community centers to help reduce trauma, stress and addictive behaviors within the homeless community.Just $50 will bring the healing power of yoga to 20 homeless men, women, and children.
Our program benefits the following stakeholders:
– Homeless men, women and children (teens) getting free access to yoga mats, professional classes and ongoing physical, mental, and emotional support.
– Homeless veterans have benefitted tremendously from yoga and mindfulness
– Homeless shelter / community centers – provide them programming to support their goals
– Yoga teachers contributing to teaching students and serving the homeless community
– Yoga studios donating mats, promoting our program and also hosting classes at certain partner studio locations
– Corporate partnerships supporting and promoting our program
– Volunteers gaining the benefit of servicing the homeless community
Get Updated From Yoga 4 Homeless
View on Facebook
3 days ago
Yoga4Homeless shared Yoga Every Day's Yoga Scorpion Handstand, 11. ... See MoreSee Less
Yoga Scorpion Handstand, Vrschikasana with Kino Yoga
Yoga Every Day
💕💕 Mother & Daughter @laurasykora & Alo Yoga ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
One of the best ways to reduce #stress is with #yoga by goo.gl/gQwFwc ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
Yoga 4 Homeless is on a mission to bring yoga to homeless men, women and children worldwide. Join the movement Yoga4Homeless ... See MoreSee Less
Cathedral Catholic Lacrosse Team - Y4H Challenge on GoFundMe - Yoga4Homeless
Yoga 4 Homeless is on a mission to bring yoga to homeless men, women and children worldwide. Join the movement @yoga4homeless Take the Y4H viral video challe...
Robin Wells Burton
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1933469266926580&id=1565818313691679 ... See MoreSee Less
Please Don't Forget her!
Cloudia "Leslie" Wells is 64 years old, 5'3, brown eyes, Gray thinning hair unless it's been dyed. Known to travels the united states. She has been Missing over 22 years. The ...
Copyright @ 2016 - Yoga 4 Homeless | Terms | Privacy