You can make a difference you can help change a life. You really can’t stereotype homelessness, it affects children, young adults, fathers, mothers, and seniors.
Your tax deductible contribution will go directly toward providing yoga teachers and classes into homeless shelters and community centers to help reduce trauma, stress and addictive behaviors within the homeless community.Just $50 will bring the healing power of yoga to 20 homeless men, women, and children.
Our program benefits the following stakeholders:
– Homeless men, women and children (teens) getting free access to yoga mats, professional classes and ongoing physical, mental, and emotional support.
– Homeless veterans have benefitted tremendously from yoga and mindfulness
– Homeless shelter / community centers – provide them programming to support their goals
– Yoga teachers contributing to teaching students and serving the homeless community
– Yoga studios donating mats, promoting our program and also hosting classes at certain partner studio locations
– Corporate partnerships supporting and promoting our program
– Volunteers gaining the benefit of servicing the homeless community
Get Updated From Yoga 4 Homeless
View on Facebook
2 hours ago
Dancer Pose Goals <3 #yoga #namaste #yoga4homeless #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago
How yogis hang 😂 Michelle Weinhofen & Alo Yoga credit Yoga Inspiration #yoga #namaste #yoga4homeless #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
👆❤️ #yoga #namaste #yoga4homeless #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
And an attempt to still the mind 😇💕😇 credit Yoga Every Day #yoga #namaste #yoga4homeless #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Absolutely beautiful #yoga #namaste #yoga4homeless #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
Apartment Yoga by Cindy Xu
Copyright @ 2016 - Yoga 4 Homeless | Terms | Privacy