You can make a difference you can help change a life. You really can’t stereotype homelessness, it affects children, young adults, fathers, mothers, and seniors.
Your tax deductible contribution will go directly toward providing yoga teachers and classes into homeless shelters and community centers to help reduce trauma, stress and addictive behaviors within the homeless community.Just $50 will bring the healing power of yoga to 20 homeless men, women, and children.
Our program benefits the following stakeholders:
– Homeless men, women and children (teens) getting free access to yoga mats, professional classes and ongoing physical, mental, and emotional support.
– Homeless veterans have benefitted tremendously from yoga and mindfulness
– Homeless shelter / community centers – provide them programming to support their goals
– Yoga teachers contributing to teaching students and serving the homeless community
– Yoga studios donating mats, promoting our program and also hosting classes at certain partner studio locations
– Corporate partnerships supporting and promoting our program
– Volunteers gaining the benefit of servicing the homeless community
Get Updated From Yoga 4 Homeless
View on Facebook
9 hours ago
Balance is not something you find, it's something you create.#yoga #yoga4homeless #fitness #fitnessmotivation #inspiration ... See MoreSee Less
Robin Wells Burton
2 days ago
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1908336746106499&id=1565818313691679 ... See MoreSee Less
Have you seen Sharron Anderson Braxton?
She has Missing from San Diego, California since 2015.
Please read what her daughter has written...
PSA::::: I'M SEARCHING FOR THIS WOMAN
- I've been lookin...
4 days ago
3 Ways To Work With Low Back Pain #yoga #yoga4homeless by BILL GIEBLER goo.gl/H4BzQM ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
To experience the #benefits of #meditation, regular practice is necessary. It takes only a few minutes every day #Yoga #yoga4homeless ... See MoreSee Less
Yoga is bringing fitness in body, calmness in mind, kindness in heart and awareness in life.� #Yoga ... See MoreSee Less
Copyright @ 2016 - Yoga 4 Homeless | Terms | Privacy